Archive for February, 2010
Comply with four meals
• Why should we eat four times a day? ( breakfast – lunch – snack – dinner and possibly make mid-morning snacks and afternoon ).
• Many people believe that to ‘hold the line’ or losing weight is best left to eat in some of the times of day or avoid dinner or breakfast , the truth is that with skipping some of the meals, it fails expected results.
• It is very common to skip or avoid any foods to eat over the next, and that surplus store and what our body is deposited as fat . In other words, our body, if every day some time to notice that you lack energy , Save, spend less and stores the excess, and these results are seen around the abdomen in abdominal fat.
• So when you need to lose weight is better to decrease the amount of food they eat that skipping a meal.
• If the energy distributed over four meals a day with our metabolism is stable and will not exist to store excess Cal. Read the rest of this entry »